2019 $2,500 Pure Gold Coin – Year of the Pig
2019 $2,500 Pure Gold Coin is like a A peace-loving soul with a heart of purest gold! The year 2019 is ruled by the Pig—a down-to-earth character known for its hard work and resourcefulness. According to the Chinese zodiac, 2019 is the Year of the Pig, celebrating a resourceful creature known for being observant, intelligent, and confident. Playful and loyal, the Pig will always stay by your side. Hold on to Pig’s auspicious luck with this exclusive gold kilogram coin.
- One of our lowest mintages: only 10 of 2019 $2,500 Pure Gold Coin have been produced!
- Friendly Pig frolics among the lucky blossoms, ensconced within the unique scallop edging of our famed annual Lunar Series.
- Features a deep red enameled square for good luck
- One kilogram, of pure gold with a brilliant proof finish.
- GORGEOUS PACKAGING! Your coin is housed in a gold satin-like case wrapped in a custom red sleeve. A beautiful display!
- Makes a matchless addition to any collection or a stunning gift to celebrate a birth, birthday, or special event.
Designed by Three Degrees Creative, this scallop-edged coin offers a pleasing profile portrait of the smiling Pig. This depiction highlights the animal’s traditional character and associations in Chinese astrology: friendship, courage, confidence, and resourcefulness. In this treatment, the happy-go-lucky Pig is surrounded by a semi-circle of lovely good-luck blossoms. In the polished field above the central image is the Chinese character for “pig.”
|Composition||99.99% pure gold|
|Artist||Three Degrees Creative|
|Packaging||Gold satin-like covered case with custom red sleeve|