2018 FINE SILVER 14-COIN SET HERALDIC EMBLEMS OF CANADA
This 14-coin set invites collectors on a colourful cross-country tour, courtesy of Canada’s most widely recognized heraldic emblems. Each province and territory is emblematically represented on one of thirteen 25-cent coins that bear coloured arms, while our national armorial bearings, the Arms of Canada, has a special place of honour on the larger-sized $5 coin.
- CANADA THROUGH ITS HERALDRY: Celebrate Canada with this captivating journey through our provincial, territorial and national armorial bearings.
- 14 COINS IN ALL, including:
- Thirteen 25-cent coins — one for each province and territory.
- One $5 coin, featuring the Arms of Canada.
- COLOURFUL REVERSE: Each emblem is resplendent in colours that have just as much meaning as the symbols or charges that appear on the shield.
- AN ENGRAVED FLOURISH: A unifying design element, the finely engraved flourish on each reverse is inspired by the quintessential Canadian symbol: the maple leaf.
- A PRIDE-STIRRING ADDITION TO ANY COLLECTION: These 14 coins are only available as part of this complete set — a collection within your collection
Magnificently rendered in a reverse proof finish, the reverse of each 25-cent coin features the coloured provincial and territorial heraldic emblems while the reverse of the $5 coin features the Arms of Canada. Each heraldic emblem is flanked by engraved maple flourishes. The obverse of all 14 coins in this set features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
|Composition||99.99 % fine silver
Diameter (mm) 34 mm ($5 coin)
|Weight (g)*||15.87 g ($5 coin)
6 g (25-cents)
|Face Value||$5 and 25-cent|
|Packaging||Graphic-wrapped box with protective sleeve|
|Finished Size||300 mm x 150 mm|