2017 18-karat Gold Coin – Year of the Rooster – Mintage: 2,500
A treasured keepsake that celebrates a friend or loved one born in the Year of the Rooster! Order today!
Categories: Gold, Gold Coins, Lunar Series, Numismatics 2017, Precious Metals
According to the Chinese zodiac, the year 2017 is ruled by the Rooster. The Rooster loves to be the centre of attention; witty and self-assured, he or she can talk about anything! A natural performer, he or she does amazingly well in any career that puts him or her in the public eye. The Rooster is astute, organized and decisive—put him or her in charge, and your life and finances will run like clockwork! This 18-karat gold coin commemorates 2017 as the Lunar Year of the Rooster, and celebrates all who are born under its sign.
If you know someone born in the year 1909, 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, or newborns in 2017, then this is a gift they will treasure forever! Order your coin today!
- A MUST-HAVE FOR YOUR ZODIAC COLLECTION! Your coin is part of our popular Lunar series featuring coins of the Chinese zodiac; 8th coin in this series of 12 coins.
- GORGEOUS PACKAGING! Your coin is housed in a gold satin-like covered case with a custom red sleeve, a beautiful display!
- CHINESE CHARACTER FOR ROOSTER! Your coin includes the Chinese character for rooster!
- BEAUTIFUL PROOF FINISH! Crafted in exceptional 18-karat gold with a beautiful proof finish.
- LOW MINTAGE! Limited to 2,500 coins worldwide.
Designed by Canadian artist Aries Cheung, your coin features a stylized depiction of the rooster. Detailed engraving captures the essence of the animal’s character: observant and self-confident. Walking with a confident strut, the rooster is depicted in side profile to allow a glimpse of the swirls and flourishes that recreate its feathered appearance, as the sun rises up on the right side above the Chinese character for rooster.
Your coin is encapsulated and housed in a gold satin-like covered case with a custom red sleeve.
Pearl Flowers – 1 oz. Pure Silver Coin No. 157047The button-like flowers of the pearl yarrow (Achillea ptarmica) are brought to life by not one but three mother-of-pearl embellishments on your beautifully engraved coin. Each piece is carefully sculpted to recreate the double bloom and its complex layers of daisy-like petals; and with their stunning lustre, these ‘pearly’ white wildflowers will prove to be positively enchanting to all! A beautiful gift for Mother’s Day or any day of the year! Order today! Special features: AN ELEGANT FIRST! Your coin features three mother-of-pearl pieces that recreate the beauty of the yarrow flowers! Each mother-of-pearl embellishment on your coin is uniquely shaped to recreate the appearance of the double blossoms! STUNNING! Your coin is the result of the careful merging of innovative technology, world-class craftsmanship, and stunning artistic vision! LOW MINTAGE: Your coin has a low limited worldwide mintage of 6,000. INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE: The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins. Most of these are serialized certifications, meaning that each certificate is given a unique number, starting at 1. CRAFTED FROM 1 OZ. OF 99.99% PURE SILVER! Your coin is GST/HST exempt.$24.45 Add to cart
2017 $10 FINE SILVER COIN ￼BIRDS AMONG NATURE’S COLOURS: TUFTED TITMOUSE ￼- 156234DESIGN The reverse design by Canadian artist Derek C. Wicks features a pair of tufted titmice that are delicately perched on the branch stubs of a flourishing birch tree. Facing the opposite direction, one titmouse presents its side profile while the other has its head turned for a three-quarter view of its meticulously engraved features—from the pointed crest atop each bird’s head to their expressive facial features. Selective colour highlights the bright summer tints of a yellow birch (Betula alleghaniensis), whose bronze bark complements the yellow-green leaves.$50.06 Add to cart
2017 $20 FINE SILVER COIN ICONIC CANADA: THE GRIZZLY BEAR – 157613The reverse image by Canadian wildlife artist W. Allan Hancock combines meticulous engraving with enhanced finishing techniques to convey the spectacular beauty of nature, as seen in the rugged wilds of Western Canada. Stunning mountain peaks and the foothill forest provide a majestic setting for this wildlife portrait of a revered Canadian species: the grizzly. This solitary symbol of strength is beautifully brought to life through each engraved detail—from the textured appearance of its fur to its soft facial expression. Slowly moving along the rocky shores, our grizzly patiently waits while staring down into the water; one of its powerful forepaws is raised, its claws ready to swipe a nutrient-rich meal from the stream. The selective application of tinted translucent enamel adds a bluish hue to the gently lapping waters, as though reflecting a cloudless sky overhead. The enamel’s glistening quality also infuses the design with light, while allowing a glimpse of what lies beneath the water: the migrating salmon, which are the objects of the grizzly’s scrutiny.$87.82 Add to cart
2017 $5 FINE SILVER COIN – 160837
- A Canada Day fireworks display that never fades!
- This unique coin features a dynamic Canadian flag surrounded by brightly coloured fireworks. The flag andfireworks glow in the dark!
- Celebrate your national pride. Part of the RoyalCanadian Mint’s impressive suite of coins markingCanada’s exciting 150th year.
- Each coin comes packaged in a festively designed folderthat showcases the coin against a background of brightfireworks, with the title “PROUDLY CANADIAN.
- An exciting and affordable gift that will be treasured byproud Canadians or Canada lovers young and old.
- A great way to encourage a budding collector, or an excellent addition to any collection featuring Canadianthemes or specialty coins.