1/2 Kilogram Pure Silver Coin – Elk 157633
Categories: Numismatics 2017, Precious Metals, Numismatics, New Arrivals
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! THE FOURTH AND FINAL COIN! FINELY DETAILED ENGRAVING! Large diameter (85 mm) is a fitting canvas! Order today!
The bugling call of the elk (or wapiti) is a telltale sign of fall in the western Canadian wilderness. During the rut, the male’s high-pitched bellows seem to resonate across the landscape, filling the crisp autumn air. The bull’s loudest vocalizations make his presence known—a distinctive call of the wild that serves as a show of strength and vitality among this species, beautifully captured on this stunning fine silver coin.
A gorgeous coin to add to your already stunning silver collection. Order today!
HANDPOLISHED TO PROOF PERFECTION! Each engraved detail shines against the mirror-like background.
STUNNING SENSE OF TEXTURE AND DIMENSION! Your coin’s large diameter (85 mm) is a fitting canvas for the second-largest member of the deer family and allows for outstanding detail work that adds a stunning sense of texture and dimension to this wildlife portrait!
FOURTH AND FINAL COIN IN THE SERIES! Back by popular demand, this is the fourth and final coin in the Call of the Wild Series!
INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins. Most of these are serialized certifications, meaning that each certificate is given a unique number, starting at 1.
1/2 KILOGRAM PURE SILVER COIN! Your coin is GST/HST exempt!
WOODEN DISPLAY CASE! Your coin is beautifully packaged in a wooden case that provides for an elegant presentation.
LOW MINTAGE: Only 650 coins will be made worldwide.
|Artist||Pierre Leduc (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)|
|Composition||99.99% pure silver|
2017 $10 FINE SILVER COIN CELEBRATING CANADA’S 150TH: PEYTO LAKE- 155072Based on a photograph by Canadian nature photographer Missy Mandel, the reverse features vibrant colour over detailed engraving that showcases the famous mountain landscape of Banff National Park. The viewpoint from the Bow Summit Lookout affords a sweeping view of the forested valley below, where the partly clouded sky has cast shadows over the terrain. Sunlight shines through the clouds and enhances the colourful appearance of Peyto Lake, which steals the spotlight with its dreamlike, turquoise hue. The glacier-fed waters are nestled among the Rocky Mountains, where snow-capped peaks add a majestic quality to the scenery as they seemingly rise up to touch the sky. The reverse also features the engraved word “CANADA” and the dates “1867-2017” to commemorate the 150th anniversary of Confederation.$40.04 Add to cart
2017 $20 FINE SILVER COIN MAJESTIC MAPLE LEAVES WITH DRUSY STONE
- Composition 99.99% pure silver
- Mintage 4,000
- Weight (g)* 31.39
- Diameter (mm) 38
- Face Value $20
- Finish Proof
- Edge Serrated Artist Lisa Thomson Khan
- Packaging Maroon clam-shell with black beauty box
- Finished size 88 mm x 88 mm
- Master Pack 50
2017 $5 FINE SILVER COIN – 160837
- A Canada Day fireworks display that never fades!
- This unique coin features a dynamic Canadian flag surrounded by brightly coloured fireworks. The flag andfireworks glow in the dark!
- Celebrate your national pride. Part of the RoyalCanadian Mint’s impressive suite of coins markingCanada’s exciting 150th year.
- Each coin comes packaged in a festively designed folderthat showcases the coin against a background of brightfireworks, with the title “PROUDLY CANADIAN.
- An exciting and affordable gift that will be treasured byproud Canadians or Canada lovers young and old.
- A great way to encourage a budding collector, or an excellent addition to any collection featuring Canadianthemes or specialty coins.